The activated charcoal is actually known as an antidote. It is made from coal, hardwood, or softwood, peat, or coconut shells. It becomes active when high temperatures are mixed with an activating agent in order to expand its surface area.
The porous surface of activated charcoal has actually a negative electric charge that can lead to positive charged toxins and gas to bond with it.
Although it sounds like something you must not consume, the activated charcoal has many benefits that can prove that you are wrong. It has an ability to cut down on the amount of gas produced by beans and other gas-producing foods, as well as absorbing the excess gas and bacteria that form the gas.
The activated charcoal powder can help you to remove the stains from your teeth by absorbing the plaque and microscopic compounds that can stain them and cause negative effects.
It has an ability to cause better oral health by preventing bad breath, cavities, and gum disease. Using the activated charcoal can pull toxins from the mouth and even remove the stains. It will leave you with clean and smooth teeth.
How to use activated coconut charcoal powder?
- Dip your toothbrush in a little water to make it slightly wet; remove any excess water by shaking.
- Dip the brush into the activated charcoal powder.
- Dab off any excess powder, keeping in mind that a little goes a long way.
- Brush your teeth like you normally would, for about 2 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly to remove all of the charcoal powder, spitting directly into the sink, while letting the water run to keep the sink clean.
This process will help you to whiten your teeth in an easy way without paying so much money. The coconut charcoal has a big influence on the sensitivity of your gums, it will protect your teeth and it will provide you a healthier smile without any stains on your teeth.
After few days you will see the difference and it will be worth trying this unusual way of whitening your teeth. It is a unique and really a cheap process, you will not need to schedule an appointment with your dentist.