We are all using onions in our everyday cooking, but in fact, there are some other uses of onions that can really improve your health. Onion is known as a natural cure and for its influence in boosting the immune system. The antibiotic and antiseptic properties of onions are a result of the sulfur that is contained in them.
Onions are great for treating cholesterol, arthritis, diabetes and even for your heart.
Table of Contents
Ways to use onions
- Prevent freckling with rubbing a cut onion on you;
- With an onion slice, you can polish copper and glassware;
- In order to grow your hair, you can rub onion juice into your hair;
- Another use of the onion juice is to repel moths;
- To prevent rusting, you can rub an onion slice into an iron;
- If you are feeling under the weather, you can boost your energy with onion;
- To repel pests you can boil and then cool the onion juice and then spray it onto the plants;
- The antiseptic properties of the onions can help you to heal any wounds you have. The onion skin will stop the bleeding instantly.
- To purify the air of viruses and bacteria, you should place a slice of onion on plates in the house.
- Onions can help you with a cough, all you have to do is to peel a large onion and slice it in half. On the surface of each onion put 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and cover the onions for one hour. Take it twice a day and you will feel better.
- Stop vomiting instantly-
Grate 1 white or yellow onion. Press the onion juice from the onion wrapped in a cheesecloth. Brew a strong cup of peppermint tea and let it cool.
Drink 2 teaspoons of the onion juice and wait for 5 minutes.
Drink 2 teaspoons of the cool peppermint tea and wait 5 minutes.
Repeat this until you stop feeling the urge to vomit again. The symptoms should be gone in 15 minutes.
With onions, you can have a healthy cure that can improve your mood, your energy and it can even be a magical solution for relieving some of the aforementioned symptoms.