Coconuts are abundant in various minerals and vitamins as well as antioxidants and fatty acids that combat various diseases. They can be consumed in numerous ways, and offer countless health benefits.
Coconut water is the juice inside the young, green and undamaged coconuts, and it is a pure, sweet liquid abundant in sugars, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes, amino acids, and cytokines, and low in calories. Depending on the type and size, each coconut holds 200 to 1000 ml of water.
Table of Contents
Here are the benefits you will experience if you take coconut water daily:
- Coconut water lowers the risk of having a heart attack, as it decreases total cholesterol triglyceride levels, and LDL cholesterol, especially the cholesterol found in the heart.
- Coconut water will aid you improve digestion, strengthen the immune system, preserve the liver, and stimulate the burning of fat, mainly in the belly area.
- This drink is abundant in potassium which will rehydrate the cells, and thus treat fatigue, relieve stress, detoxify the body, and alleviate pain.
- Being high in dietary fiber, coconut water will decrease blood sugar levels, prevent diabetes, and improve blood health.
- Coconut water is rich in cytokines, which are plant hormones, that have been found to possess powerful anti-cancer properties.
- Coconut water holds lauric acid which destroys fungi, viruses, and bacteria, and treats infections.
- It strengthens the body and is an incredibly potent post-exercise drink that will rehydrate the body.
- Calcium in coconut water will improve bone and teeth health.
- Some of the electrolytes in coconut water, such as calcium and magnesium, lower stress levels and reduce muscle tension.
- Coconut water is loaded in saturated acids that strengthen the skin, boost the collagen production, and thus renew skin elasticity and prevent stretch marks, wrinkles, and other skin issues.
- Due to their small molecular structure, the fatty acids in coconuts efficiently penetrate the cell membrane of the hair, so coconut water will regenerate the hair and make it healthy and shiny.
- Coconut water is high in copper, which prevents the cognitive decline due to aging, and protects the nerve cells from protein plaques that have been discovered to contribute to the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
Therefore, start using this amazing and versatile healthy drink, and reap all its health benefits.