When you wake up in the morning and stand in front of the mirror, what do you see? Do you look fresh and energized or do you notice grey circles under your eyes, brown spots, and wrinkles on your face?
Has the fast lifestyle put a grey and tired mask on your face? Well, despair no more. Your problem can be solved with none the less, but baking soda.
The fresh look you have always dreamed of can become reality with one simple ingredient that will alkalize your body and rid you of the negative effects of the acidic environment. Now you can save both time and money.
Baking soda mask against dark eye bags and wrinkles:
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of chamomile tea or just hot water
- some cotton
The procedure is very simple. Firstly add the baking soda to the tea or water and mix until completely dissolved. When the mixture is ready, take two pieces of cotton, soak them in the liquid and place them under your eyes. Leave them for 10-15 minutes.
After the treatment wash your face with warm water and use a moisturizer.
Other Benefits of Baking Soda:
- Helps with acne. A mixture of baking soda and coconut oil can be used to aid acne by reducing the count of bacteria on the skin.
- It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It helps with heartburn and ulcer pain.
- It helps with foot and armpit odor because it has an antibacterial effect.
In other words, baking soda can help you win the fight with any microorganisms that live in acidic surroundings because it is a buffer that neutralizes acidity.
It has a great role in the process of keeping your body healthy and keeping under control many of the bacteria that live in our organism.