There are many good reasons why you should make and use magnesium oil. It will help you sleep better, it reduces stress and most importantly it is a good source of magnesium that every cell in your body needs. Why don’t you try it and share your experience?
Making magnesium oil usage part of your daily routines can bring many benefits to your overall health and will make you feel energized and vital. Because of the fast lifestyle and often because of simple ignorance or lack of information, people have a deficiency of this highly important mineral that influences most of the physiological human reactions. On the subject of magnesium deficiency, we have to mention that excess stress, lack of sleep and alcohol, caffeine or sugar consumption diminish the magnesium levels in our body.
Of course, you can get the daily intake of magnesium orally, in the form of pills or through your diet, but the magnesium oil is a great way to make sure that you won’t be having a lack of it. In addition, when you make it on your own, you can be 100% sure in its purity and the quality of the ingredients.
Homemade Magnesium Oil Recipe
- 1/2 cup of magnesium chloride flakes
- 1/2 cup of distilled water
- You will also need a measuring cup (made of glass) and a spray bottle.
– Boil the distilled water. In order to have an extended mixture’s shelf life, it is essential to use distilled water.
– Put the flakes in the glass bowl or measuring cup and pour the boiling water over it.
– Stir well until completely dissolved. Let it cool completely and store it in a spray bottle.
The oil can be stored at a room temperature for at least 6 months and you can keep it anywhere that suits you.
How to use the magnesium oil
It can be sprayed on arms, legs, and stomach daily. You will probably have a tingling sensation on the skin for the first several times that you use it. That is a normal reaction and should eventually fade away. If the tingling bothers you too much, you can dilute the oil with some more water.
Leave the oil on the skin 20-30 minutes. 5 minutes after the magnesium oil has been washed off you can apply coconut oil to moisturize your skin.