Eczema is a sign that your body is inflamed. So in order to cure it, you need to reduce the inflammation. Actually, it means that there is a disturbance in your immune system.
The two triggers of eczema:
This creates a low-grade inflammation in reaction to food particles that literally leak through your gut wall. So, this can trigger food sensitivities to gluten and dairy food that can lead to eczema.
It can cause other health problems like:
- Brain fog
- Sinus Problems
- Irritable Bowel
- Joint pain
- Skin diseases as acne and eczema
- Autoimmune diseases
Abnormal gut flora
If you want to reduce eczema, you need to get rid of the overgrowth of bad bugs and yeast.
It is called dysbiosis and occurs when the 3 pounds of bugs in the gut are disbalanced and lead to inflammation. So, the yeast overgrowth is the trigger of eczema. The reason for causing can be refined carb, processed diet, high-sugar, using antibiotics, steroids, hormones and even the birth control pill.
How to cure eczema
- Food is the most important cure that can help you to eliminate eczema. But, of highest importance is to eat healthily and eliminate sugary, processed foods.
- Consume more foods and nutrients that can help you to reduce the inflammation. You could use fish oil or curcumin because they have anti-inflammatory benefits.
- You need to normalize healthy gut flora in order to reduce the inflammatory diseases such as eczema, rhinitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and even asthma.
- In order to eliminate eczema, you need to consume more fish oil, primrose oil, Vitamin D, and Vitamin A.
- Chronic stress can cause the inflammation, so you have to start controlling the stress or reduce it from your life. You can try yoga or meditation.
- Lack of sleep can cause the inflammation. This is a good reason to get eight hours of quality sleep every night.
- With exercise, you can eliminate the inflammation. This can also help you to boost your immune system.
Food is the most important thing in our life, but we are not aware of the benefits it has. Just a few changes in your diet can help you not only to reduce eczema, but it can help you to fight against different kinds of diseases and other conditions.